TUUM EST: Contact Us
Tuum Est has 3 cookies: all relate to the universal, broad statistics program called Google Analytics.
Send emails to share your story, to vent, comment, ask questions, offer suggestions, or just to connect with someone whose journey mirrors your own.
I am interested in hearing about stereotypes toward the physically disabled: What is the nature of each stereotype? How firmly are they entrenched? Do they vary across regions of Canada, and across regions of the world?
Disclaimer: My profession is physics, not law or medicine. Those readers in need of legal or medical advice or expertise are advised to consult, in person, a professional in their own city or geographic region.
- Tuum Est is a scholarly, not a commercial, website. We contain no advertising. We are neither affiliated with nor beholden to marketers.
- Tuum Est has no connection with the pharmaceutical industry. Tuum Est does not now, and has never, accepted funding, donations, or perks from pharmacy manufacturers. This statement of autonomy is a new requirement, arising from a U.S. Senator's work to expose 28 patient-advocacy sites which were receiving hidden industry support.
- When you contact us, your email address, name, and identifying details will remain private with the Tuum Est site.
- If you choose to share your personal experience, we will not publish your information, nor allude to it, without a prior written arrangement. Readers deserve confidentiality for legal and medical matters, which are personal and sensitive.
- Tuum Est does not have forum capability for general reader opinions. We do give space to readers who respond to an article that directly affects them. Such readers should submit their assent or dissent by email. If you send material for potential publication, split your email into two segments with clear headings saying ‘Material for Publication’ and ‘Material Not for Publication.’
- Tuum Est is an advocacy site for people aware of injustice wrought by the medical or legal systems, or for people who experience injustice themselves. Consider Tuum Est a safe harbor where you may chronicle events (privately by email) or locate resources (on our webpages).
- In light of that experience, we created an adjunct page titled Public Safety Exception. Our position: If purveyors of botnets cross our path, expect investigative journalism.
- Re email etiquette and cyber safety, Tuum Est follows the policies recommended by Cyber-Safe Canada.
Georgena S. Sil
Physicist & Technical Writer
Alumnus: University of British Columbia