TUUM EST: Contact Us
Tuum Est has 3 cookies: all relate to the universal, broad statistics program called Google Analytics.
Send emails to share your story, to vent, comment, ask questions, offer suggestions, or just to connect with someone whose journey mirrors your own.
I am interested in hearing about stereotypes toward the physically disabled: What is the nature of each stereotype? How firmly are they entrenched? Do they vary across regions of Canada, and across regions of the world? How do survivors adapt or teach others?
Disclaimer: My profession is physics, not law or medicine. Those readers in need of legal advice or medical expertise are advised to consult, in person, a professional in their own city or geographic region.
Signed: Georgena S. Sil
Tuum Est Webmaster
- Tuum Est is a scholarly, not a commercial, website. We contain no advertising. We are neither affiliated with nor beholden to marketers.
- When you contact us, your email address, your name, and other identifying details will remain private with the Tuum Est site.
- If you share your personal experience, or if you write to request material from our archives, we will not publish your information, nor allude to it, without a prior written arrangement. Readers deserve confidentiality for legal and medical matters, which are personal and sensitive.
- Tuum Est does not have Forum capability for general reader opinions. We do give space to readers who respond to an article that directly affects them. Such readers should submit their assent or dissent by email. If you send material for potential publication, split your email into two segments with clear headings saying ‘Material for Publication’ and ‘Material Not for Publication.’
- Tuum Est is an advocacy site for people aware of injustice wrought by the medical or legal systems, or for people who experience injustice themselves. Consider Tuum Est a safe harbor where you may chronicle events or request resources (privately by email), or read our webpages – and leave no tracking footprints.
- Re email etiquette and cyber safety, Tuum Est follows the policies recommended by Cyber-Safe Canada.
Georgena S. Sil
Physicist & Technical Writer
Alumnus: University of British Columbia